Tuesday, January 27, 2009

September 28, 1983


Excerpts Taken From Marcus P. Kellum's Personal Journal.

I have dived into my work here at the facility with great vigor. The discussion with Avi has renewed my resolve and the discussions that were to follow only bolstered my feelings. This government agency was placed here to not only discover paranormal phenomena, but to also track it and if possible, attempt to confront it. To say the word confront is a rather placid way of putting it. Some might say “attack.”

This does not bother me in the slightest. In my past, I have done my fair share of confrontation. The powers that are locked within this world, the ones we are hunting, do not care for human beings even if they recognize them as anything more than a cockroach. There is no parley with these entities, only Armageddon or survival.

At my desk, I have been looking over several reports that have been coming in from the south side of Chicago. The decline and crime of places like Englewood have not helped in our studies. They have only hidden what may really be going on there. Avi has suggested an urban expedition over the course of several nights. After a week of planning and gathering supplies, I think we shall be able to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment